You must meet several qualifying criteria set for being medically fit to enter the UAE. The most important aspect is that the criteria for being medically fit keeps changing and evolving. In most cases, it depends on the type of Dubai visa you need. The Dubai health authority has set certain medical tests that you must pass to receive medical certificate for a visa. There are certain medical tests that are standard for all types of employment visas, such as: canada pr
• Blood test and X-ray for HIV and/or AIDS
• Hepatitis B
• Tuberculosis (TB)
You will need to do these tests at the approved medical centre only. Yet, it is easier than you think. There are several websites that identify local hospitals that are authorized to conduct these medical tests by the Dubai health authority. Find the centre in your region. Dubai health authority has set certain medical tests that you must pass to receive medical certificate for a visa. Then, based on the type of employment visa you want, you will be asked to conduct certain tests. The list above is comprehensive enough for all employment visas as it has enlisted all the deportable diseases. But, the tests and fees are based on the job description and stages of visas. Here are the most common forms:
• New Dubai Employment visa
• Employment Visa renewal
• New visa and visa renewal for domestic help (maid)
• Other new visas
• Other visa renewal
When you are scheduled for a Dubai medical for getting a visa, you will need to carry a few important documents along with you. These standard documents are:
• Valid passport
• Passport size photographs
• Health card (in applicable cases only)
• If you are a new employee, you must carry the employment offer letter or contract papers.
• Foe visa renewals, you must carry emirates ID, labour card or any other government issued photo ID.
Here is the quick step-by-step process for new visa applicants.
• Confirm the medical tests with your visa processing agency.
• Find the Dubai health authority approved hospital or service online.
• Enter your visa application details.
• Book the time for your test.
• Pay for all the tests. For most applicants, this amount is not small.
• Show up at centre with all the necessary documentation
• Undergo the medical tests.
• Collect the medical certificate for Dubai, if you pass the tests.
Clear these tests and you get one step closer to Dubai visa.